1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.
|—||7 Home Remedies to Feel Better About Your Body (via goddess-river)|
My baby Mufasa
- hot kinky sex
- a deep massage
- bubble bath with extra bubbles
- cozy jammies
- warm, loving cuddles
- kisses all over my face
♡ boho & indie ♡
Everything is energy, including you. The field of energy around your physical body forms your aura.
Every thought, feeling and
experience you have affects the vibration of this energy field.
Everyone, everything—even each place—has an energy field. It is possible for you to become aware
of these vibrations. Practices like spiritual healing, learning how to meditate, and developing psychic awareness all support you in becoming conscious of energy.